Thursday, June 26, 2008

Handmade Home Decor

Hello I would like to introduce myself to you all. My name is Catherine a mother of 3 children
Elizabeth, Alan and Ashley.

I love home decorating and crafting and would love to share some of my ideas and introduce you to the world of handmade home decor. This is such a wonderful way to decorate your home.
You can find some of the most original items to give your home that personality that is all yours by adding a few unique pieces of handmade items in your home.

Maybe you would even like to try your own hand at making something of your own, I will be sharing some of the items that I have made from recycled items that you may just throw away. you could try one of these project, change it up a little to add your own flare if you would like.

Another great way to help decorate your home is going on an adventure to a thrift store. By combining all of this would be a great way to acheive a wonderfully unique decor all your own.

So stay tuned for all the wonderful things I will be bringing to you.

Also it would be wonderful to here from you all and I would love if you left me comments or asked question, ect.

Hope you all enjoy making your home beautiful with handmade home decor.

No comments: