Thursday, July 10, 2008

Old Native American Craft ( dream catchers)




I really enjoy creating my dream catchers. I love making them and they give me a wonderful feeling of peace and love.
It is always a really great feeling to find something that you enjoy. I think that everyone should find peace in something to balance out the rest of our lives that may not be so peaceful.

I make a variety of handmade dream catchers, I also make theme dream catchers. If you would like to bring a little bit of peace into your home, come and take a peak at some of my handmade dream catchers.
http://www.dreamlandcrafts.etsy.com


HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!

Love and Peace from Dreamland Crafts.

2 comments:

mandylynn999 said...

Are you still making these and selling them? Please send me an e-mail.
Thank you,
Mandy

mandylynn999 said...

My e-mail is mandylynn999@yahoo.com
Thanks